Skip to content
- Optimum membrane performance is an economic balance between many factors including uranium rejection, acid transmission, flux rate and membrane cost,
- BMS Engineers perform trials on membranes from various manufactures to assess performance for the client’s specific process requirements,
- Based on trial results, BMS Engineers have worked closely with specialist membrane manufactures to improve performance and develop membranes specifically suited to the clients process,
- At Kayelekera, BMS Engineers trialed multiple membranes from various manufacturers, identified the optimum membrane and undertook further refinements with the manufacturer to suit the client needs,
- Up to 99% uranium rejection and 80% acid transmission can be achieved on modified membranes.